Provide thoughtful, friendly and professional services.
1. Conduct check-in and check-out
2. Introduce our environment and facilities to guests
3. Reply to inquiries and manage reservations
4. Assist with admin tasks and upkeeping of the environment
5. Assist customers in solving problems that might arise during the course of travelling
1. Clean and maintain guest rooms and bathrooms
2. Assist in cleaning and maintenance of other areas, i.e., common area, etc.
3. Manage supplies and cleaning tools
4. Assist with supervisor’s requests
1. Leading as an example in terms of appearance, attitude, equity and professionalism
2. Organize working shifts, oversee the operations of FO
3. Maintain constant check of service standard to ensure the consistency and efficiency of the hotel services, quality, policies
4. Ensure a good coordination and efficient communication between all FO members
5. Handle all complaints of guests
6. Inter-departmental communication and work closely with related departments (housekeeping, engineering, general procurement, finance, marketing, HR)
7. Answer all inquiries from guests (offline and online)
8. Responsible for manage all OTA channels
9. Beside operations, FOS will also have the responsibilities to enhance hotel revenue and occupancy
10. Perform basic daily tasks at the counter
11. Others tasks assigned by superior(s)
1. Perform basic daily tasks at the counter
2. Act as a travel consultant: recommended tourist attractions in Saigon and nearby areas
3. Act as a tour guide and organize special events for guests to participate.
4. Participate in marketing, planning, business, activities,… and other related tasks.
5. Each member is a brand ambassador. We provide professional services and committed to improving personal performance, operations and turnover goals.
6. Give and play with your creativity, host hotel events with your team members, create surprises, and leave your guests with a great experience.
7. Senior members are training coaches to help new members adapt and learn all the workflow.
8. Responsible for the planning and execution of any event, making the operation and service better in all aspects
9. Others tasks assigned by superior(s).